Timber Door Sudbury
Looking to buy a new timber door? Sudbury homeowners should look no further than Colne Valley Windows and our broad selection of designs. You can create your own style of elegance with various colour and glass choices.
Even if you’re not sure what would suit your home or business, our staff can provide you with tailor-made recommendations. We aim to supply the highest quality, most innovative products available on today’s market.
Colne Valley Windows is also passionate about delivering an exceptional service to each and every one of our customers. In order to ensure your privacy and personal space, we always consider ourselves humble guests of your home or business too.
So, from your initial request to the final installation, choose us for a new timber door. Sudbury residents can call 01787 827382 or fill out our online enquiry form to benefit from over 25 years of hands-on industry experience.
Request A Callback
What you'll get with a timber door - Sudbury
- High thermal resistance – Timber has a high thermal resistance that minimises heat loss and lowers energy bills while also reducing condensation for a healthier indoor environment. This is much more advantageous than other door materials.
- Long lasting and durable – With the correct care and upkeep, timber doors can last for more than a century. This means you won’t need to buy a replacement anytime soon and can save a great deal of money in the long run.
- Design flexibility – Along with an abundance of paint colours and hardware fittings, timber doors are available in various designs and styles to perfectly match your property.
- Environmentally friendly – Timber is a renewable resource with a low carbon footprint for the ultimate in sustainability and satisfaction.
Reasons to choose us for a timber door – Sudbury
- We Love What We Do – Our fitters turn up to work with a smile and love meeting the customer’s requirements.
- We Truly Care – Every effort is taken to protect your home or business, as we believe that the right care can guarantee success.
- Leave It To Us – There are some Do It Yourself jobs that are best left to the professionals, like installing a new timber door.
- Our Promise To You – We promise to always provide value and an exceptional service, irrespective of your lifestyle need, design preference, or budget constraint.
Timber door – Sudbury local information
The small market town of Sudbury in Suffolk is the largest settlement of Babergh district council. Together with the adjoining parish of Great Cornard, it is home to around 13,000 people according to the 2011 Census.
The town became notable for its art in the 18th century, being the birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough. The 19th century then saw the arrival of the railway with the opening of a station on the historic Stour Valley Railway.
Today, Sudbury retains its status as a market town with a twice-weekly market in the town centre in front of St Peter’s Church, which is now a local community point for events such as concerts and exhibitions.