uPVC Windows Sudbury
Want to improve the look and feel of your home with new uPVC windows? Sudbury residents should look no further than Colne Valley Windows and our full range of quality products.
We have over 25 years of hands-on experience and an in-depth knowledge of uPVC windows, which means we can provide you with recommendations on what would look best and last the longest.
With every installation, we consider ourselves humble guests and will always respect the customer’s personal space. Colne Valley Windows is committed to providing superb value for money and an outstanding service.
To receive a free and honest estimate for uPVC windows, get in contact with us today – call 01787 827382 or fill out our enquiry form to hear back from us.
What you need to know about uPVC windows – Sudbury
The building material uPVC, which stands for unplasticised polyvinyl chloride, is commonplace in the manufacture of modern windows. However, its many benefits and versatility means uPVC is also used for doors, fascia boards, cladding, and plumbing materials.
This is because uPVC has many advantages. For example, it is one of the lowest maintenance building materials available. All it requires is a clean every now and then, while scratches can be removed with a quick polish.
Windows made from uPVC will also stand the test of time, as they are water resistant, fire resistant, and completely recyclable.
If you choose to buy uPVC windows from Colne Valley Windows, we can guarantee the following features:
- All are “A” rated for energy efficiency as standard
- 28mm Double glazed as standard with 44mm Triple glazing as an option
- Stainless steel hinges with Egress fire escape
- High security locking including shoot bolts and locking handles as standard
- Sash hooks also installed for added security on the hinge side of the opening window
Request A Callback
What you get from us with uPVC windows – Sudbury
- We Love What We Do – Our fitters are extremely enthusiastic about home improvements and this is evident in the quality of their work.
- We Truly Care – We believe the right care can ensure success. Therefore, every effort is taken to protect your home.
- You Can Leave It To Us – Doing It Yourself doesn’t always guarantee a positive outcome, especially when installing uPVC windows.
- We Guarantee Value and Quality – We promise to always provide value and an exceptional service, regardless of your lifestyle need, design preference, or budget constraint.
uPVC windows – Sudbury local information
The small market town of Sudbury in Suffolk has a population of around 13,000. If you include the adjoining parish of Great Cornard, this rises to nearly 22,000. Sudbury dates back to the time of the Saxons and has a long heritage in the weaving and silk industries.
Notable landmarks in the local area include Gainsborough’s House; the birthplace and museum of the leading English painter Thomas Gainsborough, Kentwell Hall; a red brick stately home hosting historical re-enactments, and St Peter’s Church; a cultural venue for concerts, organ recitals and exhibitions.