uPVC Windows Chelmsford
For long-lasting, energy efficient uPVC windows, Chelmsford homeowners should choose the experience and expertise of Colne Valley Windows. With our extensive product range, you are bound to find a window option that suits your needs.
We are committed to providing superb value for money and an outstanding service. For example, we always consider ourselves humble guests in the homes of customers, leaving no mess or muddle behind.
Colne Valley Windows is proud to offer honest and reliable estimates no matter what you require. What’s more, all the work we carry out comes with a transferable 10-year insurance-backed guarantee.
Speak to us today about uPVC windows by calling 01787 827382. Alternatively, you can request a call-back by filling out our online enquiry form.
The advantages of uPVC windows – Chelmsford
The vast majority of modern-day windows are made using uPVC due to the extensive advantages it affords. As a building material, uPVC is also commonplace in the manufacture of doors, plumbing products, and drainpipes.
One of the biggest advantages of uPVC is that it requires almost zero maintenance except for the occasional clean, while scratches can easily be removed with a polish.
It will not fade from extreme sunlight and won’t warp, rust, or rot in the face of high temperatures, strong winds, and heavy rain. uPVC is also water resistant, fire resistant, and completely recyclable.
With all of the uPVC windows we have available, you can benefit from the following features:
- All are “A” rated for energy efficiency as standard
- 28mm Double glazed as standard with 44mm Triple glazing as an option
- Stainless steel hinges with Egress fire escape
- High security locking including shoot bolts and locking handles as standard
- Sash hooks also installed for added security on the hinge side of the opening window
Request A Callback
Reasons to choose us for uPVC windows – Chelmsford
- We Love What We Do – Our fitters are always smiling and ready to meet the needs of every single customer.
- We Truly Care – We believe in partnership and trust, working with you to achieve the result you want.
- You Can Leave It to Us – Even the most adept Do-It-Yourself enthusiast will struggle to install uPVC windows.
- We Promise Value and Quality – Colne Valley Windows is committed to providing customers with excellent value and an exceptional service, regardless of your lifestyle need, design preference, or budget constraint.
uPVC windows – Chelmsford local information
Chelmsford is the county town of Essex with a population of approximately 112,000. The City of Chelmsford district, which includes the parish councils of Danbury and Great Baddow among others, is home to an estimated 177,079 people.
Chelmsford’s population consists of a large number of City and Docklands commuters, attracted by the 30–35-minute journey into Central London via the Great Eastern Main Line railway. In 2007, the Channel 4 programme “Location, Location, Location” voted Chelmsford the 8th-best place to live in the UK.
Noteworthy landmarks in the area include Chelmsford Cathedral, Hylands House, Chelmsford Museum, Beaulieu Park, Essex Police Museum, Chelmer Park and RHS Garden Hyde Hall.